We are specifically hiring for South Bellevue and Mercer Island areas. We have a deep client base in these areas that can provide up to 25 - 30 hours a week throughout the year and 40 hours during holidays. We would work with you to come up with 2 set days off. Most of our clients in these areas have been with us for 8 plus years, we want to find the purrfect match to continue providing exceptional care to both cats and cat parents.
Love cats, kitties, kittens, felines?
Consider purrs and headbutts essential daily interactions?
Sometimes wish you could adopt all the kitties in the world?
Live in South Bellevue, Downtown Bellevue or Mercer Island?
You could be the newest member of our team at Whiskers at Home! Interested?
The Catnip (Perks):
- Endless purrs, cuddles, play, and head-butts
- Thoroughly grateful, four-legged, furry clients (and their humans)
- Independent work – as part of a team of cat lovers!
- Logo t-shirts provided
- Paid time and a half on 8 holidays
- Partial reimbursement for mileage ($0.20/mile for your first 90 days, then $0.25/mile)
- Bonafide employee (W-2)
- Weekly pay
- Earn PTO
- Opportunities for Gratuity
- On the job training
- Online training with best practices and cutting edge content from industry veterans
- Flexible hours – great if you have early morning or evening commitments
- No judgment over the music or audio books you jam out to while you drive
- Fun and Cats – What else is there in life?
You might be our purrrfect fit if you:
- Genuinely, absolutely adore cats
- Are 21+ years old
- Are reliable, attentive to detail, and love cats!
- Have personal experience owning or caring for multiple cats
- Understand cat body language
- Have reliable transportation
- Are comfortable working with a computer or tablet (Our system is easy to learn!)
- Can work a flexible schedule (typically between 9am and 6pm)
- Are available to work on weekends and holidays
- Bonus: you have volunteered in an animal shelter or rescue!
Here’s an average day in the life of a Whiskers at Home Cat Sitter:
- Visit 3 to 6 cat houses between the hours of 9am-6pm (Be home for dinner!)
- At each house, you will: feed, scoop litter, pet and play with cats, care for the house, and provide human parents with a detailed recap of your visit using our provided tablet
- Travel a potential 20-30 miles per day within your assigned territory (with partial mileage reimbursement!)
The Scoop (What you need to know):
- $14 per hour pay + partial mileage reimbursement + PTO
- Start with an average of 5-10 hours per week or up to 25 hours per week
- Build to up to 25 hours or more during busy seasons and holidays
- Hiring Bonus - $50 at the time of hire and $50 at 90 days.
About Whiskers at Home
Whiskers At Home is a well-established Professional In-Home Cat Sitting company founded in 2009, celebrating 10 years of service to Cats. We are the Winner of the 2015 Business of the Year Award from the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters. We focus on providing excellent care for cats and peace of mind for their parents while away. We are looking for a reliable, organized, detailed-oriented cat sitter to provide excellent kitty care on a part time basis and during holiday.
Loading Job Application......