We believe everyone deserves a great life. That’s why at Senior Living Properties, we’re committed to providing love and attention one resident at a time. And that’s why we’re so committed to the success of the people who build their careers here. It’s people like you who are the key. You’re the reason we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services, and long-term care. Join us and discover how one of the lives you’ll change will be your own.
At Senior Living Properties, your talent can make a difference each and every day. And if you think that’s rewarding, wait until you hear about the career advantages we can offer you. Everyone deserves a great life, including you.
What We Offer
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity to build a meaningful career
- Hold certificates required by the state.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to distinguish smells and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with residents and personnel and ability to remain calm under stress.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
Loading Job Application......