RN/NP/PA QI Manager
Grass Valley, CA
JOB TITLE: RN/NP/PA Quality Improvement Manger
REPORTS TO: Chief Medical Officer
LOCATION: Grass Valley, CA
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, the RN/NP/PA Quality Improvement Manager is responsible for the implementation of organization wide quality improvement initiatives. The initiatives consist of but are not limited to the following: resource utilization, outcomes measurement and aggregation, data management, and initiation of new quality processes based on data analysis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains an organizational and overall systems approach for Quality Improvement/Assurance Initiatives.
- Customer Service: Develop, analyze and implement processes and systems to enhance customer service including: client experience trends, staff training, community activities, conflict resolution, and conflict prevention
- Optimizes the use and analysis of existing and evolving data to achieve QI initiatives.
- Designs a data collection strategy to develop, collect, analyze, report and measure the Quality Improvement/Assurance Initiatives.
- Manages multiple improvement projects simultaneously.
- Works closely with the Senior Director of Operations and Executive Team for Federal grant and program development
- Works closely with Senior Director of Operations and Chief Information Officer in regards to Quality measures of the health insurances, HEDIS, Meaningful Use, UDS and the Chronic Care Management program.
- Analyze and implement processes and systems to enhance quality initiatives.
- Reviews monthly reports and continually assesses progress, needs, and recommends interventions to achieve WSMC’s quality goals.
- Provides written monthly and quarterly project updates; provides verbal updates as needed.
- Develops curriculum content and presentations for learning sessions.
- Implements quality improvement educational opportunities.
- Develops relationships and ensures regular communication with all departments and satellite sites.
- RN Related (as needed for additional service coverage):
- Offers RN case managers and MA’s, patient specific, interventions in conjunction and consultation with appropriate providers.
- Ensures accurate medication is administered in the correct form and dosage such as immunizations, injections and oral medications within the scope of practice and/or utilizes resources available for medication administration. Ensures patients receive education regarding medications, dosage, side effects, and purpose of medications and ensures patients understand all necessary information.
- Maintains a continuing knowledge of competencies related to the Nursing profession by participating in formal education programs, conference, workshops and professional organizations.
- Provides patient centered teaching and counsel to both patients and families.
- Provides phone and in-person triage of urgent phone calls, walk-in patients, and patients under clinic financial constraints, when requested by staff or administration.
- Follows WSMC written standing orders for nursing staff
- Upholds Western Sierra Medical Clinic's Policies and Procedures, infection control standards, applicable state, federal and local laws.
- Other duties as assigned by CMO.
- California License as Registered Nurse
- BSN and Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in a CHC setting preferred
- Clinical background and/or training required.
- Knowledge of billing concepts for FQHC preferred
- Proficient in electronic practice management system and training modules.
This position has a salary range of $84,549-$101,828 annually.
Loading Job Application......