Walser Reconditioning Facility is our centralized inspection, repair, and reconditioning location for our entire pre-owned inventory that supports Walser dealerships across the greater Twin Cities area. This is the largest centralized reconditioning facility in the U.S. with over 80,000 square feet and 17 acres to work on the 1,500 cars that are processed every month.
This role is Monday through Friday, no weekends! It is focused on our used inventory so there are no retail customers, and you will get to work on every different type of make and model vehicle, lots of variety. The shift is 2:30pm - 11:30pm Monday through Friday. No weekends! Looking for previous diagnostic experience.
What You'll Do
- Vehicle maintenances such as oil and filter / air filters / bulbs / other fluids, belt/hose replacement
- Tire and brake replacement
- Other light maintenance and repair, steering and suspension work
- General mechanical and electrical diagnosis and repair
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
- Full Vehicle Inspection to bring vehicle back to safety and sale ready standards
We're Looking For
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs.), and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Prior experience performing the above work and/or automotive school or training strongly preferred
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
What You'll Get in Return
Full benefits package
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Resource Groups
- Pet Insurance
- Progressive PTO Package
- Volunteer opportunities through the Walser Foundation
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Loading Job Application......