You're not likely to find another company like Vermeer Midwest. Our people are from all walks of life, rolling up our sleeves and getting tough work done every day, together. We're a family-owned and operated company with an unmatched culture, one that is built on the belief that every Vermeer team member has real, personal impact - on our people, our customers and our world. Whoever you are and where you are in your career, Vermeer helps you be Equipped to Do More.
- Medical PPO Plans
- Dental PPO Plans
- Profit Sharing
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided accidental death & dismemberent
- Company provided long & short term disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Diagnose, rebuild and repair vehicles and equipment. Perform inspections and preventive maintenance of vehicles and equipment. Prepare and maintain reports. Under limited supervision, perform work of considerable difficulty in the repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment and other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in vehicle and equipment repair and maintenance
- Diagnose mechanical problems and perform repairs
- Understand safety practices and procedures
- Mechanical design and fabrication
- Electrical systems, including computerized induction/ignition systems
- Use of power, hand tools, and diagnostic equipment
- Acetylene and electric arc welding
- Operation of vehicles and equipment for diagnostic purposes
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public
- Follow written and verbal instructions, including manufacturer's service specifications
- Communicate effectively verbally and written
- Obtain and/or maintain a Class 'A' Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Experience working on vehicles, heavy durty, preferred
- Experience working in the arguicultural field, a plus
- Flexibility working extended hours out of doors in a variety of weather conditions
- Must be willing to submit and pass a Background Check, Drug Screen & MVR
Vermeer Midwest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......