Representing Valley Supply & Equipment Company, Inc.(VSE) in Manassas Park, VA as the Inside Parts Sales representative, you will build / Maintain long term customer relationships to enhance customer satisfaction while increasing company profitability
- Research, analyze and process our customers parts needs to keep their equipment running smoothly.
- Performs follow-up calls with customers when necessary.
- Addresses customer issues and resolves problems effectively and satisfactorily.
- Process necessary stock orders and manage inventory efficiently.
- Organizing parts warehouse
- Work in conjunction with Service Department to keep service jobs on pace with correct and accurate parts processing.
- Correctly guiding customer inquiries to other personnel within the company based on customer need
- Ensure that Parts quoting meet VSE pricing and Dept. approval standards
- Presenting a positive and professional image of VSE in all dealings with customers, company, and community.
- Adhering to all Safety Rules and completing Safety training as required.
Experience, Education, Skills & Knowledge:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a construction or agricultural role with involvement in activities such as sales, service, parts, or other related work.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
- Knowledge of equipment components and repair times.
- Ability to use standard desktop or laptop computer and related programs, Microsoft Office platform, as well as ability to effectively research and navigate the internet.
- High school diploma, technical school degree, or some college preferred.
VSE expectation is excellent customer service with all existing and potential customers.
VSE offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, including health, life, AD&D insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage, 401K and paid vacations
Loading Job Application......