Front Desk Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV
We are looking for a Full Time Front Desk Supervisor who will primarily supervise front desk team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback and guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations. Consistently resolves guest problems and complaints in an efficient manner while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns in a timely fashion.
- Supervises daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures and are friendly and attentive to guest needs and service.
- Trains and directs the work flow and processes of the front desk. Resolves issues/problems and coaches and counsels the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Builds strong relationships and coordinates with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicion activity to security, manager, or MOD.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. Front Desk Agent and Hotel Supervisory experience required. Computer knowledge and experience in Microsoft office applications such as excel and word is required. Requires standing for long periods of time and on occasion may be asked to lift and carry up to 40 pounds while performing the duties of this job, it may be also required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Work is generally performed in hotel guest rooms and public areas or in a casino environment with e
Loading Job Application......