Toolbox No. 9 is currently seeking a project manager with digital experience to expand the project management team at our growing agency.
This person will:
- Take a leadership role on multiple digital projects, including web and mobile applications; marketing websites, infographics, and email marketing.
- Serve as the main point of contact on your accounts for all project-related items, both internal and external.
- Oversee the quality of project delivery and ongoing performance against client objectives, to ensure client satisfaction is fully met.
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and write change orders for your existing clients.
- Manage project profitability and burn rates.
- Participate in weekly project management/account service team meeting.
- Assess the time and financial impact of changes and communicate to clients as appropriate.
- Lead internal teams to define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions with clients and internal team.
- Convey feedback from clients to internal teams for possible process changes/improvements.
- Remain calm under pressure. Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems.
- Know when to delegate and raise the alarm at the right time, to the right people when issues occur.
- Build great relationships with clients and the Toolbox team.
- Ensure you are driving quality and fighting for the end user at every stage of the project.
- Meet and communicate with our clients to manage goals and product strategy.
- Interface with our awesome team of creatives and developers, as well as external creative and development resources.
- Lead new business initiatives.
- Attend events and functions and evangelize for Toolbox.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 3-4 years experience as a project manager, specifically in the digital advertising or software development field.
- Has a proven understanding of Project Management methodologies as outlined by PMI; PMP certification is a strong plus.
- Has a proven understanding of Agile Project Management and Scrum Mastery; Scrum certifications a plus.
- Has a proven ability to effectively lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary team, budgets and schedule information.
- Has exceptional written and communication skills. You will often be speaking with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including designers, engineers, marketing, QA, BA, etc.
- Is confident and experienced in speaking to clients in person and on the phone.
- Has strong experience managing a pool of shared resources.
- Can work closely with designers, engineers, and BAs to create a collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is a strategic thinker and enjoys problem-solving.
- Has a technical understanding of front & back end development processes and requirements.
- Has a passion for emerging technologies.
- Is extremely proficient with the following tools: JIRA, Smartsheet, Harvest, Google Business tools, video conferencing tools.
- Enjoys helping a company grow.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, with employer stipend towards premiums
- A great team of talented people to work with
Toolbox is a fast-growing digital agency with a focus on helping clients achieve their product goals through the effective use of process, UX/UI and front-end development. Each of our project managers works on multiple projects of varying scope to help clients implement a process that will allow them to successfully and effectively bring their products to market. PMs work very closely with clients, engineers, designers, and BAs to effectively document requirements, establish project iterations and milestones, and manage cross-functional teams throughout the project life cycle.
Projects may be agile or waterfall in nature, and Toolbox PMs have a deep understanding of both. Continual management of project timelines, scope, and status, along with ensuring clear and consistent client communication throughout the process is essential.
Our clients range from start-ups to enterprise level companies.
Loading Job Application......