Here at Tom Bell Chevrolet we believe in putting our customers first. Customer satisfaction is paramount to our success. We are a family owned and operated dealership where our employees and customer comes first. In keeping with our mission, we strive to move customers' lives forward with exceptional automotive products, service and people. If you are looking for a "Home" this is the place to be. We have many tenure employees and we reward hard work with great compensation. We offer full benefits, paid time off (vacation) as well as 401k. Tom Bell Chevrolet believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. The Finance and Insurance Manager plays an integral role in the customer experience during the sales process. They are viewed as the expert in offering finance and lease options and vehicle protection products relating to the ownership of the vehicle. They work as part of a sales team to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The position is responsible to ensure all legalities and paperwork for all vehicle purchases and exchanges are completed prior to the delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for helping our guests arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability.
- Fully knowledgeable with title and registration process.
- Accurately structures and submits deals to lenders for approvals.
- Makes credit decisions and effectively closes deals. Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local state and federal guidelines.
- Accurately prepares and uploads contracts electronically to lenders for E-funding in a timely manner.
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts.
- Must deliver and report all incentives accurately on every deal.
- MUST HAVE previous GM dealership experience.
- Must be familiar with dealerships DMS systems (Dealertrack DMS) or equivalent experience /knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures.
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent verbal/written and communication skills.
- Valid California sales license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check, as well as, drug test.
- Exceptional customer service and satisfaction characteristics.
- Personable, courteous and outgoing nature & strong work ethic.
- A strong desire and ability to out perform goals and objectives.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Strong financial skills
- Dynamic self starter, detail focused, extremely well organized with excellent time management skills.
Loading Job Application......