Assistant Toddler Teacher
An Assistant Teacher at The Goddard School is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment. Additionally, an Assistant Teacher is responsible to work together with the Lead Teacher and in conjunction with the entire faculty.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive pay, starting at $15/hr+ depending on qualifications
Health and Dental insurance paid for employees
Free professional development opportunities
Paid time-off and paid holidays
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment
- Advance children’s physical and intellectual competence
- Support each child’s social and emotional development and provide positive guidance
- Establish positive and effective family relations
- Ensure an effective program, responsive to children’s needs
- Maintain professional commitment
We also know that times are uncertain, but we can offer you a stable, friendly, and happy work environment where you can grow and create a long-term career!
Why work for The Goddard School in Randolph?!?
- You will always be supported by our dedicated and passionate leadership team
- Our owners are actively involved at the school every day and have created a true family environment. They know every parent, child, and teacher by name. The owners four children have started in the Infant program and have graduated from our Pre-K program!
- Our directors have been with the school since it opened, have their children attending and have worked in many of the classrooms before joining the leadership team. They know what our teachers need and how to best support them because they have lived the role themselves!
- Over 95% of our teachers say they have never worked in a more positive place or enjoyed their job more than they do here.
- The preschool has been open since 2001 and the owners keep it immaculate and continue to invest in its' maintenance and upkeep
- We are one of the most respected preschools in Morris County. Leading Randolph Educators including the Principal of the Randolph Middle School sent their children here and recommend our school to new families in the area.
- We were recognized by Goddard Systems, Inc., our franchisor, as the #1 rated school for Customer Excellence in the franchise system
- We have a great relationship with licensing and are always prepared for their visits
- We are very competitive and on the high end of employee compensation. As a result, we have very experienced and dedicated faculty members many of whom also bring their children to our preschool
- You get paid for holidays and school closures
- You qualify for medical and dental benefits after 90 days of employment
Do not wait to learn more about our job opportunities and come join an amazing team of passionate and caring educators!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......