COME WORK FOR THE BEST! $400 Signing Bonus for our Perfect Match!*
The Goddard School® of Florham Park is a leader in the preschool industry and continues to set the standard for excellence. We are currently seeking a reliable, experienced, and energetic Preschool (3 - 4 years of age) Teacher to add to our professional faculty.
- Teacher will establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment
- Teacher will write and implement weekly lesson plans based on Goddard's Developmental Guidelines and monthly school themes
- Teacher will advance children's physical and intellectual competence while supporting each child's social and emotional development, and individual needs
- Teacher will establish positive and effective family relations through interactive parent communication
- Teacher will have appropriate and professional communication with fellow staff and management, cultivating a healthy and functional working environment that fosters teamwork
- Teacher will participate in regular staff meetings and training sessions
- Teacher ensures compliance with Goddard's industry leading quality assurance standards
- Teacher must have the ability to work well with others
*BE HIGH ENERGY!
This is a full time, year round position working 40 hours per week.
Qualified teacher applicants must:
*Have a degree in education or related field or in the process of obtaining (CDA is acceptable) or be willing to earn your CDA
*Have previous experience working in a licensed preschool setting especially with 3 and 4 year olds.
*Be available for any shift designated during our operating hours. Our school is Monday through Friday from 7am until 6pm. The shift may could be something similar to 8:00 to 5:00 or 9:00-6:00
*The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
Paid Time Off Days
Holiday Pay including Week of Xmas off
Retirement Company Match
Interested candidates should submit a resume with your required rate of pay. This position starts at $16-$20 an hour depending on experience and education
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year
* The hiring bonus will be paid after completing the 90 day probationary period. The Goddard School offers competitive compensation based on experience and education. If you are an experienced teacher please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Don't forget to check out our website to ensure this is a good fit for you.
Loading Job Application......