As a family owned and operated luxury boutique hotel, you are the most important asset to the happiness of our guests. You bring a unique blend of experience, passion, and sincerity to your role. You'd join a group of like-minded hospitality professionals who strive to learn from and support one another. As your career aspirations are achieved, you'll have the chance to experience additional opportunities and growth, both professionally and personally.
Job Description: Provide superior guest service by following all of The Chanler service standards. Display enthusiasm and poise when dealing with guests and accommodating their every need. Making, modifying, and cancelling room reservations. Deliver professional and warm pre-arrival/reservations, arrival, and departure experiences for all of our guests, as well as extending the same level of service throughout the guest stay. Guest Service Representatives are also expected to work closely with every other department to comply with guests' needs, safety, and enjoyment during their stay.
- High School Degree
- College Degree is preferred
- 2+ years hotel experience
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Loading Job Application......