Seasonal Dining Room Supervisor
Join our team as a Seasonal Dining Room Supervisor and become the ultimate journey curator for the guest dining experience. The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to lead through example and be a team player.
The Chanler reimagined as a magnificent, stately manor residence, extends a warm welcome to guests as a peaceful enclave from bustling Newport, Rhode Island, inviting guests to relish in the building's storied architecture, chic-European dining options, and gracious hospitality.
Built in 1873 as a summer home for John Winthrop Chanler, the property exudes history while maintaining the current charm of a regal residence. As a double Forbes five-star property, the mansion draws admirers worldwide by authentically cultivating the guest experience with elegance and natural refinement.
To make an impact on a guest's journey by creating memories that last a lifetime. Mansion household staff are the key journey curators, responsible for creating a sense of place and personalization for each guest. We achieve this by working in a collaborative environment, providing training while encouraging an unscripted narrative to tell the brand story, and by sharing a passion for the heart of hospitality.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision for employees, families, and partners
- Free Parking
- Uniforms Included
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Referral Bonus
- Seasonal Staff Meals
Including but not limited to:
- Floor supervision during dining shifts- primarily lunch and dinner
- Support with wine sales and presentation
- Maintain standards of The Chanler and Forbes Five Star guidelines
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Delegate tasks to the team and provide follow-up
- Proactively assist fellow staff members
- Ensure the team provides accurate, friendly, and hospitable service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance, and security standards are met
- Full list of responsibilities upon request
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience in a management role
Loading Job Application......