Join our team as a restaurant host and become the ultimate journey curator for the guest dining experience. The ideal candidate will have a guest-first service outlook, positive attitude, team player mentality, and a strong desire to grow and learn in the hospitality industry.
The Chanler reimagined as a magnificent, stately manor residence, extends a warm welcome to guests as a peaceful enclave from bustling Newport, Rhode Island. Inviting guests to relish in the building's storied architecture, chic-European dining options, and gracious hospitality.
Built in 1873 as a summer home for John Winthrop Chanler, the property exudes history while maintaining the current charm of a regal residence. As a double Forbes five-star property, the mansion draws admirers worldwide by authentically cultivating the guest experience with elegance and natural refinement.
To make an impact on a guest's journey by creating memories that last a lifetime. Mansion household staff are the key journey curators, responsible for creating a sense of place and personalization for each guest. We achieve this by working in a collaborative environment, providing training while encouraging an unscripted narrative to tell the brand story and sharing a passion for the heart of hospitality.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision for employees, families, and partners
- Free Parking
- Uniforms Included
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Referral Bonus
- Seasonal Staff Meals
Including but not limited to:
- Greet and seat all guests in an enthusiastic manner
- Manage all dining reservations, both in-person and over-the-phone
- Room service order-taking and delivery
- Excellent multi-tasker
- May assist as a back waiter as needed
- Ensures guest satisfaction and reports to management if necessary
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Maintains a professional appearance, adhering to the dress code
- Follows management/supervisor direction for other duties assigned
- Full list of responsibilities upon request
Loading Job Application......