The Chanler at Cliff Walk is seeking a server to join our team in beautiful Newport, Rhode Island.
Built-in 1873, The Chanler is an iconic boutique hotel leading the way in blending Newport’s gilded age with modern luxury. While the property boasts twenty uniquely designed guest rooms, two restaurants, a wine garden, and multiple seasonal outlets, it is the passion, sincerity, and professionalism of the employees that keep guests returning year after year.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to hospitality, you will find The Chanler is a talented collection of professionals who take pride in their work, are team-spirited, and above all provide an exceptional experience to our guests.
- Describe all menu items, methods of preparation, and allergy alerts in dishes
- Accommodates any special request that the kitchen is able to deliver to guest
- Upsells food and beverage items in a tactful manner with established service standards
- Performs pre-and post-shift side work, stock service station, sets table properly, etc
- May assist as host or back waiter as needed
- Ensures guest satisfaction and reports to management if necessary
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Maintains a professional appearance, adhering to dress code
- Follows management/supervisor direction for other duties assigned
What we are looking for:
A guest-first service outlook, positive attitude, team player mentality, and strong desire to grow and learn in the hospitality industry.
Live and work in New England's premier summer destination. Revel in the Gilded Age with mansion tours, sailing, beach days, art galleries, shopping, and so much more.
Employees of The Chanler are provided uniforms, parking, preferred pricing on food and beverage, health insurance, vision, and dental for individuals, families, couples, and domestic partners, 401K, and vacation paid time off.
Loading Job Application......