A thriving clinical and wellness center actively seeks a Controller/HR Manager to lead and manage their internal accounting department including the billing, bookkeeping, and financial activities of the company and also perform duties as an HR manager. The HR Manager/Controller will report to the company co-founders.
This role will:
· Prepare and update an annual budget
· Manage all aspects of accounting; billing, financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, tax compliance, inventory accounting, cost accounting, revenue recognition, and various special analyses
· Ensure the accuracy of all accounting entries so as to present accurate financial reports monthly
· Manage the company’s general ledger and cash flow and advise on any issues/concerns
· Manage and process payroll.
· Oversee payments of all accounts; ensuring all accounts are paid on time
· Process accounts and collecting payments
· Oversee all payments made for debts, bank loans, and other large quantities of money
· Monitor cash and funding balances
· Manage the billing process/department, including two billing assistants. Direct patient interaction will be required on billing matters.
· Manage company benefits and handle day-to-day HR functions—new employee on-boarding, employee benefit enrollment and management, answer employee questions
· Prepare and organize financial statements for record and review
· Prepare quarterly/annual financial reports
· Manage the quarterly/annual budgets and perform financial forecasting and planning
· Advise on financial analyses and decision-making using key performance indicators
· Develop effective internal control policies, procedures and workflows as well as benchmark and implement best practices
· Keep an organized filing system of all accounts, statements, transactions, payments, and debts
· Maintain documented system of accounting policies and operations
· Organize information and statements for audits and both internal and external auditors
· Comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting
· Ensure company complies with all additional legal and regulatory requirements
· Work directly with client’s banks, CPA, lawyers, vendors, and benefit providers
· Work with HR and Financial platforms and consultants as required
· Work with other administrators at CBC.
· Perform additional controller duties as needed.
· 3-5+ Years’ experience as a Controller
· 3-5+ years’ experience managing an accounting team
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Loading Job Application......