Would you enjoy:
· Working on-site with small to mid-sized accounting clients in varied industries?
· The opportunity for career advancement and professional development in a growing, entrepreneurial business?
· Work-life balance and regular work hours generally not found in a CPA firm?
· A collaborative workplace in which you have the support of an experienced team?
· Working for a company where high-quality service is a priority, and where your quality work is valued and recognized?
· Working with colleagues who deliberately focus on maintaining a friendly, caring and positive culture?
Then look no further! We are a 20+ and growing mid-town Manhattan firm providing outsourced accounting services that actively seeks a Senior Staff Accountant with the following qualifications:
· A four year degree in Accounting or Finance.
· 2+ years of solid bookkeeping/general accounting experience
· Strong knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and a pleasant work environment.
If this sounds like the career for you, we look forward to reviewing your cover letter and resume.
Loading Job Application......