Yard & Shop Assistant
San Leandro, CA
Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE Dealership is seeking a Yard & Shop Assistant to join our dynamic organization in San Leandro, CA.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- Checking in/out and delivering equipment as needed
- Loading/unloading equipment and materials
- Pressure washing, cleaning, and polishing equipment
- Assisting personnel with everyday tasks and various yard duties
- Support rental aspects: checking in, checking out, and staging rentals
- Able to perform some mechanical duties such as PM services
- Provide exceptional customer service, catering to their needs
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships
- Able to work in and around construction equipment and shop environments
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 80 pounds
- Perform miscellaneous-related jobs as required and assigned by the manager
- Excellent communication abilities
- Heavy equipment rental experience preferred
- Fluency in the English language
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Great organization and computer skills
- Clean Driving Record preferred
- Familiarity with the construction/equipment industry a plus
- Great Attitude and team-player
- Diesel/trade school training a plus
- Vision plan
- 401(K) matching
- Life insurance/AD&D coverage
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Uniforms provided
Loading Job Application......