Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment, and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona, Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE Agriculture Dealership is seeking an experienced Parts Manager to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Fresno, CA. Please visit the following website to see why it is great working for Sonsray!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures leadership of Parts Department employees thru integrity, teamwork, customer responsiveness, and profitable decision-making
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes including accuracy of parts counter tickets and tracking of lost sales
- Ensures proper parts stocking levels to maximize customer satisfaction and maximize utilization of company resources. Works with other stores to maximize company resources when ordering parts
- Executes day-to-day objectives to meet or exceed annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
- Conducts a perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit
- Maximizes use of all order discount programs
- Review customer receivables and ensure parts department employees adhere to company accounts receivable and collections policies
- Maintains all department tools, equipment, and vehicles in good working orders
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer's and/or prospective client's location
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Parts Department operations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Diesel or Construction Equipment
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and internet functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
Loading Job Application......