Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNHi Construction and Agriculture Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, Sonsray Machinery is seeking an experienced Parts Manager to join our CASE dealership in Tucson, AZ.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures leadership of Parts Department employees thru integrity, teamwork, customer responsiveness, and profitable decision-making.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes including accuracy of parts counter tickets and tracking of lost sales.
- Ensures proper parts stocking levels to maximize customer satisfaction and maximize utilization of company resources. Works with other stores to maximize company resources when ordering parts.
- Executes day-to-day objectives to meet or exceed annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Conducts a perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories.
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Maximizes use of all order discount programs.
- Review customer receivables and ensure parts department employees adhere to company accounts receivable and collections policies.
- Maintains all department tools, equipment, and vehicles in good working order.
- Will be required to provide parts counter service to mechanics and parts customers
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Parts Department operations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Diesel or Construction Equipment.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and internet functions.
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
Loading Job Application......