Mobile Trailer Mechanic
North Las Vegas, NV
Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking Mobile Trailer Mechanics to join our dynamic Thermo King dealership in Las Vegas, NV.
Essential Job and Requirements:
- Position requires a motivated self-starter with experience in all phases of trailer repair to be considered.
- Able to perform trailer Preventative Maintenance, BIT, and DOT Inspections.
- Lighting and Electrical System maintenance, certified is a plus.
- Diagnose Isolate and repair electric or lighting systems such as shorts and open circuits.
- Must be able to perform Air Brake Inspections and Repairs: Air Brake Overhauls, measure brake lining thickness, Drums and S Cams, adjust brakes, replace S Cams and bushings, slack adjusters, and replace relay values, air tanks. Brake Mechanics Certificate is a plus.
- Rail and lift-gate experience required, certified is a plus: make adjustments to hydraulic gate platform and its controls.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, replace rail cables and/or cylinders, and replace motors, pumps, and relays.
- Must be able to weld and replace suspension components and landing legs. Welding certified is a plus.
- Experience in Collision Repair, Dry and Refrigerated Van, Structure, Roll & Swing Doors, Interiors, Exteriors, Ceilings, and Roof repairs is a plus.
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to walk and stand 100% of the shift.
- Performs other functions and duties
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Boot Allowance Program for Technicians
- Tool Allowance Program for Apprentice Techs
- Uniforms Provided
Loading Job Application......