Santa Fe Springs, CA
Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership family in North America with 11 locations and growing as well as CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As Sonsray Machinery continues to grow, our Santa Fe Springs, CA CASE dealership is hiring experienced Heavy Equipment Technicians.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
Technicians will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment. The technician will provide quality construction equipment repairs in the shop and/or field environments.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Must be able to walk, use hands, and fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and may drive to existing customers and/or prospective client’s locations
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks
Loading Job Application......