- Are you an older adult who's retired/semi-retired or laid off?
- Are you an older adult who needs part-time flexible work to supplement your income?
- Are you an older adult who enjoys engaging with people and being helpful to others?
- Are you an older adult who would like to use your skills in a different line of work?
If any of the above applies, Seniors Helping Seniors of Greater Boston & Metrowest may be the opportunity for you!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED...WE TRAIN!
Hear it straight from our employees: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2928045503990460
Under our unique model of peers-helping-peers, our older adult personal helpers/companions work one-on-one with elderly clients in the community, providing non-medical services that may include:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal prep
- and more!
- Above-average starting wage of $16 per hour
- Paid training for newly hired employees
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules from 12 hours up to 30+ hours per week
- Earned sick time
- Continuing education opportunities and fun networking/social events
- An interesting and diverse client base
- A friendly group of peers to work with
- The opportunity to work for one of the top employers with the happiest employees in Massachusetts (The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work Survey: 2020, 2019, 2018).
We're actively hiring older adults who are compassionate, reliable, and flexible.
- Older adult with 45+ years of life experience
- Availability of at least 12- 15 hours per week
- Driver's license and insured auto (our clients are not accessible by public transportation)
- Cell phone
- Personal email account and ability to send/receive emails
- Conversational English fluency
- Weekend availability a plus (in addition to weekdays)
- Live centrally in our Greater Boston/Metrowest service area with accessibility to multiple client locations such as: Arlington, Boston, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Jamaica Plain, Medford, Needham, Newton, Waltham, Watertown, Weston
We look forward to hearing from you!
Seniors Helping Seniors of Greater Boston & Metrowest is a unique home care agency that provides personalized care for seniors by seniors. Focusing specifically on the importance of social-emotional care and companionship, our agency carefully matches personal helpers/companions with clients in the community to help maximize social engagement, assisting with everything from light housework and shopping to daily companionship. Today, Seniors Helping Seniors of Greater Boston and Metrowest is the leading provider of peer-to-peer companion care in Massachusetts, serving over 30 towns throughout the Greater Boston and Metrowest regions.
Loading Job Application......