Get ready to live! Seattle Rubbish Removal is looking for a new crew member who can drive. Our business is to serve individuals and businesses by clearing out their clutter. We travel to homes, businesses and construction sites, load up various recyclables, garbage, debris, or donations, then haul it to appropriate recyclers, donations sites, and transfer stations.
We are looking for someone who can drive, works hard, doesn't mind getting dirty sometimes, and has a good attitude. Important traits of our crew members are friendly disposition and a helpful attitude toward customers. We encounter a lot of very nice customers who are thankful for your help, and it feels good to help them clear out the clutter.
- Health Insurance
- Earned paid vacation up to 1 week per year
- 401K matching after 1 year on staff
- Overtime opportunity
- Serve as driver and sometimes a navigator on the trucks
- Communicate with customers at various stages of the job
- Load debris = heavy lifting
- Sort and transport loads to various recycling/donation/transfer sites around town
- Have a positive attitude and helpful nature toward customers.
- Valid driver's license and is insurable (meets our insurer's requirement of age 26 or older).
- Feel comfortable driving a truck like what you might find as a typical U-Haul box truck.
- Good attitude you
- Be able to lift heavy objects with a partner (i.e. carrying a refrigerator or a sleeper sofa)
- Former moving or junk removal experience a plus.
On typical jobs, you and your partner may have to do something as simple as load up a refrigerator or couch, or as demanding as empty out an entire house. Some days are tough. Some days are cake. A couple perks of the job are that you can sometimes take home treasures that customers toss out, and you get to drive all over town for lots of variety. If you aren't already, you'll become an expert on the streets, neighborhoods, recycling centers, donation sites, and transfer stations around the greater Seattle area.
Loading Job Application......