We continue to grow!
Now with TWO locations!
SIGN ON BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES!!!
Schwartz Truck Center is a fourth generation family owned business dedicated to the most positive customer experience. We pride ourselves on our reputation and the way our employees are treated, which reflects on the way we treat our customers! Our employees and customers have been like family for over 100 years. Every employee is appreciated, because each one directly contributes to the success of the dealership. We believe that when our employees are happy, it shines through to our customers.
- 401k W/ Match
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly team outings (paintball, bowling, racetrack days)
- Diagnosing and repairing equipment problems relating to mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
- Specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
- Communicate directly with manager so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience repairing and maintaining equipment or be a trade school graduate
- Diesel experience required
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs and able to bend, squat, crouch, reach as job requires
Schwartz Mazda/Truck Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Loading Job Application......