Mazda Entry Level Technician
Schomp Automotive is seriously growing and Schomp Mazda is immediately hiring Entry Level Technicians who want to take what they love and turn it into a career working for one of the nation's top dealership groups. We really mean it when we say that this is a step on the path to being a professional Automotive Technician!
Why Work at Schomp?
- A Colorado favorite: a family-owned and community – loved company.
- Learn from real mentors who don't just want you to stay where you are but who want you to learn more, advance as a professional technician.
- An employee-focused paid time off program, that values your life outside of work.
- A full suite of insurances – medical, dental, life, pet, etc (yep you saw that right).
- On site Fitness Center or fitness reimbursement.
- Company match 401(k) for your retirement needs.
- Competitive compensation that rewards your learning, commitment and skillset.
- INVESTMENT IN YOU and your upward mobility – We are committed to your career. Ongoing dealership and manufacturer training and leadership development.
- Constant expansion means all kinds of career advancement opportunities.
- Probably the best perk of automotive: employee discounts!
What You'll Do:
- Perform comprehensive vehicle inspections, making recommendations in accordance with manufacturer specifications and guidelines.
- Perform oil changes, maintenance inspections, fill fluids and provide a variety of preventive and scheduled maintenance services according to Mazda guidelines.
- Perform tire balance, rotations and inspections for uneven wear.
What You Need:
- You should be someone with some entry level automotive training, whether in class or in an express lube, entry level maintenance role, etc.
- You should have interest in the automotive repair field for your career path.
- You need to be reliable, hard-working and no-nonsense. (This is core to being a professional anything.)
- You should have the ability to work independently with limited supervision and demonstrate the motivation to continually increase your knowledge & technical skills.
- You should be a positive team player: our company successes have always been built on mature and dedicated teams.
- You must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR (that's a big one, if your MVR is a hot mess, we quite possibly cannot hire you)
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
Loading Job Application......