Highlands Ranch, CO
Location: Denver Metro Area, Colorado
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Salary plus commission
Pay Range: $300,000 - $640,000 per year
It’s a great year for growth and Schomp Automotive is partnering up with other great organizations and focusing on ongoing growth. Based on our projections, we will need to bring in top talent ready to join our forward-thinking, high-volume, dynamic organization. At Schomp, we encourage our team members to be their best, we celebrate our success, and we strive to exceed customer expectations.
Grow with us, and advance your career with Schomp Automotive Group.
- Must have Dealership General Manager experience
- History of success in a dealership selling 250 or more vehicles a month.
- A variety of examples of approaching the business with progressive ideas.
- Financial statement fluency and knowledge of how to achieve net profit targets.
- A proven track record of developing a high-performing team with low turnover. A culture builder.
Full suite of insurances - medical, dental, life,
Pet insurance, you read that right, insurance for your furry or not-so-furry friends
401(k) with company match
Paid Time off - Vacation, sick, and benefit days
Short-term and long-term disability
On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
Culture that values and recognizes
Committed to your career, leadership, and development training
With all of the organizational growth, we offer a wealth of career opportunities
The best part of automotive: Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Meeting sales targets and goals by motivating and instilling a passion for serving customers and delivering exceptional service resulting in organizational outcomes.
- Develop action plans/activities to achieve operational targets
- Complete regularly scheduled performance evaluations and develop short and long-term goals for each team member, ensuring bench strength for organizational growth and flexibility.
- Pay close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
- Knowledge of Schomp policies and procedures, uphold policies and be able to speak to them.
- Responsible for all compliance.
- Responsible for F&I gross PVR.
- Maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
- Addresses guest complaints immediately.
- Establish monthly objectives
- Participates in the preparations of the annual dealership forecast by projecting unit sales, gross profits, expenses, and operating profits for the sales department.
- Fulfills responsibilities primarily through effective personnel management, knowledge of market potential, and established performance standards.
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, and region-specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.
Loading Job Application......