WHO WE ARE:
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is a world-class, “Best of The Best” award winning dealership. We’re driven by our values; We are a Competitive group - We want to WIN. We are Adaptable - Willing to change if there is a better way to deliver a great experience for our guests. We are Consistent - We do it right or fix it fast. We are Respectful - Teamwork is key to our success. And finally, we want to demonstrate Empathy - The power of authentic connection.
At Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, we believe that Work-Life Integration is more than just a catch phrase. Our dealership is closed on Sundays & Mondays because we know family time is the most important time.
We’re building a world-class team - we operate out of the nicest Mercedes-Benz dealership in Utah, equipped with great employee and guest amenities, including an in-house work-out facility. Our organization is a place with limitless advancement opportunities...if you’re looking for a home, not just a job, we hope you will consider Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Apply at careers.schomp.com.
The Business Assistant will support the Sales Team by helping qualified customers obtain financing in a timely manner; at all times providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Review customer credit files to determine creditworthiness and submit for loan approvals that meet the customer’s needs while maximizing profit opportunities for the dealer
- Data entry of customer information, vehicle pricing information and loan terms into our electronic Dealer Management System
- Review all Red Flag/OFAC verifications
- Accurately print all necessary contracts to facilitate the sale
- Check all signed contracts to ensure no required signatures were missed by the customer
- Fund deals with the lender in a timely manner to facilitate cash-flow objectives
- Responsible for submission of applications to credit establishments, including packaging, receipting cash, Fedex prep, and funding.
- Scanning documents related to the sale for digital archiving
- Assist in the collection of past due receivable accounts as requested
- Ensure that your area operates following the philosophy, goals, standards, and guidelines established and set forth by Schomp Automotive
- Ensure all customer problems/complaints involving your area are handled to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner
- Ensure all appropriate security measures and procedures are established and working as needed to safeguard the customer's personal information as well as the organization's assets
- Ensure that all necessary equipment, forms, stationery, catalogues, sales materials, supplies, etc. are on hand in adequate supply (not under-or over supplied)
- Punctual and regular attendance for Tuesday-Saturday schedule, must have a flexible schedule to work into the evenings
- Ability to navigate Google Chrome apps such as Docs and Sheets
- Must be happy either working independently or as part of a team
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized
- Must deal well with high-pressure time-sensitive tasks
- Must have an understanding of basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position will require the employee to be sitting for prolonged periods of time
- This position requires typing and computer use on a regular basis
- Ability to speak clearly so listeners can understand, as well as the ability to understand the speech of another person
- Evening and Saturday work will be required
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
A competitive compensation benefits package for full-time employees
401(k) with company match
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Comprehensive employee recognition programs
Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington and the manufacturer
Opportunities for career advancement
Fully equipped workout gym!
Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Apply online at careers.schomp.com.
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp Automotive Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading Job Application......