For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers, and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Large Dealer Group in Greater Milwaukee Area is looking for a top-flight General Manager to lead our staff of sales professionals as well as the team in service and parts. In this important role, you’ll oversee the successful operation of the entire dealership from sales to service—and everything in between. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with a strong product line that has shown solid sales growth and has exciting in-demand new products. We are looking for today's hands-on General Manager. If you are not willing to take TO’s, make calls, work deals, appraise trades and hold team members accountable, then please do not apply.
We are looking for someone who has 2+ years of proven GM experience in the automotive industry. Someone who can lead by example and is willing to structure new and pre-owned deals, take TO’s and motivate our team of sales associates. We are a high-volume store so in addition to your strong closing skills, you need to possess a great work ethic, superior communication, and CSI skills.
- Manage and oversee activities of all dealership departments
- Work with all dealership departments to establish sales goals and business plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Motivate and reward employees
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven track record in the automotive retail industry
- Excellent business skills
- Successful background in a financial / budgeting role
- Solid supervisory experience
- Superior people skills
- A drug-free environment
- Valid driver’s license required
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Loading Job Application......