Technician Apprenticeship Career Training
TACT – Technician Apprenticeship Career Training
We are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual to join our TACT Program.
With the Toyota Apprenticeship Career Training program, we help you be the best technician you can be by developing your technical skills, leadership ability, and ideal career path.
- Apply for T.A.C.T. after you’re hired, and we’ll put you on the path to success.
- Be paired with a mentor and have education covered by Rice Toyota
- Gain new certifications and get a pay bump with each one.
Why Rice Toyota?
Rice Toyota in beautiful Greensboro, NC is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career. Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience. You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President’s Club award for 20 years. We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region. We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have excelled in a fast paced environment.
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
- Paid training, aggressive compensation
- Full Benefits Plan
- Competitive health insurance rates
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous incentive and bonus programs
- Discount vehicle purchase and service program
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
- Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High School diploma
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
- Must be ASE certified
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Learns quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Math, reading, and computer skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......