Mercedes Automotive Technician
RBM of Alpharetta Mercedes-Benz
High flat rate based on experience and certifications - up to $175,000 per year
- Optional four-day work week - Dealership is closed Sundays
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacations - Start Earning Vacation from you 1st pay check!
- Paid Orientation
- Customer satisfaction and production bonuses
- Possible moving expense reimbursement
- Get paid EVERY Friday by direct deposit
Manufacturer training and certification
- Flexibility to train associates familiar with other brands, including: BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, Acura, Cadillac, Honda, Toyota, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Nissan, etc.
Competitive insurance and retirement benefits available
- Medical and dental coverage
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account for eligible HDHP participants
- Voluntary long-term and short-term disability insurance available
- $25,000 company-paid life insurance for full-time employees (additional coverage available)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Climate-controlled facilities
- Company provided tool boxes and specialty tools
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Employee discounts for parts, service and vehicle purchases
- Onsite parking
RBM of Alpharetta is actively seeking great technicians to join our winning team. Whether you're an experienced diagnostic tech, diesel mechanic, or just starting your career in the automotive industry, we have a place for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Retrieve cars from designated parking areas and return to that area when repairs are completed; Follow key control procedures.
- Produce quality work that evidence pride of workmanship and make every effort to achieve the production objectives.
- Accurately complete Multi-point Inspections and record results.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures/work repair instructions; Pull LI documents pertaining to described symptoms every time.
- Maintain an inventory of normal mechanic’s tools.
- Complete required Mercedes-Benz and dealership training. Review technical bulletins and other publications as assigned by management
- Proactively communicate potential issues with management and other departments in order to provide the best possible customer experience and fix-it right the first time.
- Abide by company policy and departmental best practices and procedures and perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior to being employed, applicants for employment must participate in RBM’s normal screening process which includes: completing a full employment application; satisfactory criminal, credit and driving records checks (where applicable); in-person interviews and other inquiries.
- High school diploma or the equivalent and authorized to work in the USA for any employer.
- All applicants must have a current and valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and must be insurable.
- Previous experience as an automotive technician.
- Basic communication, problem-solving skills and mathematical skills using American units of measure.
- Physical demands include: constantly position body and move in order to retrieve cars from parking lot, diagnose and repair vehicles; detect and identify vehicle issues and shop safety concerns; exert force to move/manipulate objects (up to 100lbs occasionally, 65lbs frequently, 25lbs constantly); operate tools and equipment; repetitive motion. Work is conducted inside, outside, and in a shop environment in proximity to moving vehicles, mechanical equipment, with exposure to chemicals, and moderate to loud noise levels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RBM of Alpharetta has a diverse Drug-Free workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Serving Alpharetta, Atlanta, Duluth, Roswell, Cumming, John's Creek, Buford, Woodstock, Canton, Forsyth, Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett, Cherokee, and surrounding areas!
Salary: $54,000-$175,000 per year
Loading Job Application......