Growth Works is seeking a full-time Case Manager -Family Support Specialist to join our team. We desire a passionate, experienced (non-manager) individual to work with families providing case management, referrals, parenting education and monitoring visits, familiarization visits, all while working with a high risk population.
We desire a candidate that is able to work a more flexible split-shift where expected hours from 12:30pm to 8:30pm, which may include Saturday hours bi-weekly to support our clients.
Role and responsibilities:
- Observe and monitor both supervised parenting sessions and exchanges
- Facilitates Familiarization Visits for Custodial Parents and children
- Coordinates and uses Theraplay techniques to engage positive interactions between parents and children
- Ensure positive interactions occur between parents and their children in a safe supervised setting that respects the rights of all parties
- Provides parenting information and education
- Coordinates with local domestic violence and legal aid agencies
- Writes court reports
- Collects and Enters data into agency systems and databases
- Conducts pre and post surveys of services
- Attends Victim of Crime Advocacy (VOCA) inter-agency collaboration meetings
- Provides Case Management services and referral to necessary services
- Appears at required staff meetings, staff trainings, and professional development sessions
- Reviews and assesses proper documentation of case files
- Abides by all agency guidelines, policies, and procedures, periodically self-reviewing policy and procedure manual to familiarize with supervised visit guidelines and expectations for Program Monitor
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Required Bachelor's degree in Social Work (BSW), Psychology or Human Services
- Preferred at least 1-2 year's previous experience working in Parenting & Supervisory programs
- Highly desired prior experience working with families impacted by domestic violence, child abuse or similar situations
- Prior experience with case management, advocacy, and exposure to social work in the legal system highly desired
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, execute sound judgment, and implement crisis intervention techniques when needed
- Successful completion of agency, state or federal post-hire checks
Growth Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Loading Job Application......