Growth Works, a non-profit organization servicing the Western Wayne County, is seeking to add a Program Support & Courier to their team . Primary duties include compliance review for completion of the clinical record and treatment planning in accordance with accreditation and licensing and meeting the conditions established by the County. Daily expectations may include but are not limited to ongoing file audits and standard data entry, client file documentation training for CMO staff, collecting case file signatures and drug screening youth in the community, and assisting the Diversion Program.
- In Coordination with CMO Operations, conduct ongoing internal client file and JAIS audits as assigned;
- Assist with completing preliminary reports and obtaining requested additional information by WC-HHVS
- Remain knowledgeable of current WC-HHVS and WWCMO policies and practices;
- Monitor that documentation requirements as indicated in WC-HHVS and WWCMO policies, including but not limited to treatment plans, Court reports, case notes and Community Team reports are adhered to and report back to supervision as required;
- Under the direction of the Operation Manager, update, maintain and revise the CMO, agency and County policy manuals as required;
- Upon request from Case Manager Supervisors, provide support to Case Managers and Re-Entry Monitors by way of facilitating clients and /or guardians obtaining birth certificates, completing Medicaid applications, DNA tests, drug screens, signatures and/or delivery of program documents to court and the JAC, etc.;
- As assigned, assist youth in enrolling in local high schools or GED programs including obtaining transcripts for youth from local high schools or placement settings where needed;
- Assist Operations Manager in preparation for file audit and storage which may include but is not limited to filing, systemizing for offsite storage, retrieving off site files and monitor destruction according to policies;
- Provide support and cross training for transportation coordination, arranging psychological assessment and appointments and limited case management duties and as assigned by CMO supervision;
- Provide support for the Diversion Program including but not limited to completing intakes, co-facilitating groups, and participation summer program
- Completion of required documentation by WC-HHVS, WWCMO, and Diversion Program
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager and Case Manager Supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, education, criminal justice psychology or related human services required
- Two years’ experience working with at risk populations (may substitute internships and community service experiences for paid employment);
- Capacity for culturally competent delivery of services;
- Computer skills, including experience with industry standard e-mail, word processing and database software;
- Organizational ability, flexibility, resourcefulness, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Completion of initial and ongoing criminal, sex offender, abuse and neglect and vehicle record checks;
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, good driving record and reliable transportation.
Loading Job Application......