Growth Works, a long standing non-profit organization servicing the Western Wayne counties of Metro Detroit, is searching for a Residential Treatment Clinician for their Oxford, MI location. This individual provides and facilitates group therapy and treatment planning for adolescent clients with Substance Use Disorders (SUD) in a non-secure, residential facility. All services are provided in accordance with Growth Works approaches, policies and procedures. Functions in a therapeutic client-facing role where ongoing adherence to Agency policies and the ability to establish and develop appropriate client-therapist relationships based on trust, good-will and relationship building is key.
· Ensures that clients are receiving the necessary clinical care to progress in completion of their treatment goals, mastering recovery, with emphasis sustained post program recovery.
· Functions as a key component of the Growth Works Treatment Team, in partnership with Crossroads for Youth.
· Facilitates and provides direct clinical care in group, family and individual settings while fostering a safe and inclusive treatment environment. Utilizes various therapeutic approaches, emotions regulation techniques and trauma-informed practices in keeping with Growth Works philosophy and as determined by client need.
· Completion of proper documentation of the case file including, but not limited to, accurate preparation of treatment plans, discharge summaries, progress notes and biopsychosocial reports.
· Attendance and participation in staff meetings, staff in-services and meetings with community partners, as assigned
· Work in tandem with Crossroads for Youth to coordinate care for the clients while maintaining a healthy cross organizational partnership.
· Master the Clinical Competencies to the satisfaction of the Program Manager
· Addresses personal recovery matters in a manner consistent with the agency’s approach to recovery.
· Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or another relevant field of study.
· Current holder of Certified Advanced Addictions Counselor (CAADC) or registered development plan with MCBAP to complete certification
· Current holder of State of Michigan certification as a Social Worker (LLMSW/LMSW) Licensed Professional Counselor (LLPC/LPC)
· Successful completion of the State of Michigan FAODP or MAFE exam
· Previous experience with the SUD treatment and recovery required.
· Knowledge of co-occurring disorders, trauma and brain development preferred.
· Successful ability to complete agency background screenings and tests
· Must be able to complete manual tasks involving dexterity to enter and retrieve data using computer systems, systems applications, and other office equipment.
· Ability to lift and transport materials/supplies up to 25 lbs. for internal documentation and recordkeeping, court support, and other administrative tasks.
Growth Works is an EOE.
Loading Job Application......