***WE WILL TRAIN FOR ALL POSITIONS***
The Animal Care Center of NH is a BRAND NEW facility Opening Soon. Our facility is a trendy 13000sf state of the art building equipped to care for animals in luxury. Our services will include dog daycare, boarding, grooming, training and more. Our subsidiary is Professional Pet Sitting Etc, offering pet sitting, dog walking and overnight care.
The Animal Care Center of NH is looking for an Overnight Facility Attendant
This position is specifically for NIGHTS ONLY
We are looking for very special animal people to fill our positions.
To do this, we have a lengthy application process.
Let’s find out if you are one of the chosen lucky ones to join our TEAM, Good Luck
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Attention to detail, giving gold star customer service to all pet guests and making all pet guests top priority
Facility Cleaning (accidents, sanitation, floors, etc)
- Cleaning ALL floors in all areas, daycare, Grooming, retail, reception, bathrooms
- Other duties as needed
All applicants MUST have the following:
- Must be a TEAM player and willing to fill in whenever & where ever needed, cross training for all positions in both businesses
- Must have perfect attendance
- Be able and comfortable to work alone in a locked facility
- Be able to perform any emergency protocols for fire, animal emergency, etc
- Must possess drama-free, calm demeanor and caring approach with all animals.
- Be in good physical condition (working with animals can be very physical)
- Be willing to work in various outdoor weather conditions (rain, heat, etc)
- Have a clean background (extensive background check will be conducted)
- MUST be familiar with dog/cat behavior and body language
- Be passionate about animals and put them as a priority
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Must be able to use technology – computers, tablets, etc
- Be able to work independently
- Be capable of handling and controlling a variety of breeds, small and large
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good decision maker, good at conflict resolution
- Good written/verbal communication
- Ability to be on feet all night
- Ability to run/move/react quickly
- Must be available to work any night, including holidays, weekends and occasional overnights.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months to the position
Loading Job Application......