***WE WILL TRAIN FOR ALL POSITIONS***
The Animal Care Center of NH is a BRAND NEW facility Opening Soon. Our facility is a trendy 12000sf state of the art building equipped to care for animals in luxury. Our services will include dog daycare, boarding, grooming, training and more. Our subsidiary is Professional Pet Sitting Etc, offering pet sitting, dog walking and overnight care.
The Animal Center of NH is looking for a Staff to be able to attend to all aspects of the business.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- All duties – cleaning kennels, feeding, medications and all duties in boarding
- Attention to detail, giving gold star customer service to all pet guests and making all pet guests top priority
- Dog Walking and Pet Sitting
- Facility Cleaning (accidents, sanitation, floors, etc)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Other duties as needed
All applicants MUST have the following:
- Must be a TEAM player and willing to fill in whenever & where ever needed, cross training for all positions in both businesses
- Must have perfect attendance
- Must possess drama-free, calm demeanor and caring approach with all animals.
- Be in good physical condition (animal care can be very physical)
- Be willing to work in various outdoor weather conditions (rain, heat, etc)
- Have a clean background (extensive background check will be conducted)
- Must want to learn how to work professionally with dogs (training, day care, etc). Applicants with less work experience may be considered. Our courses will help
- Be passionate about animals and put them as a priority
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Must be able to use technology – computers, tablets, etc
- Be able to work independently
- Be capable of handling and controlling a variety of breeds, small and large
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good decision maker
- Good written/verbal communication
- Ability to be on feet all day
- Ability to run/move/react quickly
- Must be available to work any day, including holidays, weekends and occasional overnights.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months to the position
Loading Job Application......