Customer Support Specialist
Are you looking to be a part of a cutting-edge team of professionals who are pushing boundaries in the area of mobile healthcare? Planned Parenthood Direct is seeking a bright, forward-thinking Customer Support Specialist to join us in our mission to innovate our flagship telemedicine program.
Highly competitive personal and professional benefits in this mentor-driven, inclusive, growth culture.
Position is full-time remote. Applicants must be a green card holder or American citizen and reside in Central, Mountain, or Eastern Time Zones.
$45,000-$50,000 Annually based on experience
- Provide day-to-day customer support by monitoring and responding to help desk tickets within defined response times and service standards
- Approach each customer interaction with a high level of professionalism, openness, and acceptance that is in alignment with Planned Parenthood's mission and service standards
- Manage incoming calls from customers pertaining to product questions, technical issues, and general concerns; assess customers' needs, and ensure appropriate resolution to achieve satisfaction
- Track and analyze qualitative and quantitative feedback from customer surveys and product metrics
- Answer general questions about the telehealth services and provide appropriate referrals to other Planned Parenthood resources
- Follow HIPAA-compliant processes for communication with customers
- Tier 1 & 2 technical troubleshooting - use knowledge base to provide tips, gather information, and collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide solutions
Skills for Success
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Strong communicator (written, oral, visual)
- Active listener able to translate complex concepts into empathetic actionable communication for customers
- Problem solver - thrives on the ability to remove or mitigate blockers to a positive customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years in customer support at a startup technology company that included day-to-day front-line responsibilities and tracking of metrics/performance standards
- Proficient in ticketing tools and systems
- General work hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm ET, with the possibility of a floating weekend shift as needed
Pluses that will make you stand out as a candidate
- A deep understanding and appreciation for Planned Parenthood's mission
- Experience developing and reviewing business test plans for new software product features and bug fixes
- Experience in healthcare and knowledge of privacy-compliant communication principles
- Experience providing customer support for Spanish-speaking consumers
- Proficient in Atlassian tools (including but not limited to Confluence, Jira, and Jira ServiceDesk) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, FSA, and vision insurance
- Professional development
- 401K match
- Parental leave
- Good work-life balance
- Inclusive team culture
- Wellness Programs
No Recruiters. Must have US work authorization.
Loading Job Application......