Are you interested in making an impact and changing people´s lives?
Then maybe you can help PlanITROI achieve our goal to impact 5,000,000 people´s lives looking to learn and earn by becoming a recipient of PlanITROI´s affordable computing devices. PlanITROI is a 20-year-old social enterprise focused on making profits to do good.
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, PlanITROI, the global leader in IT asset disposition (ITAD) services to local and global organizations, is committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with our retired computing devices.
Our mission is helping in Closing the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology. We show you how your retired assets, which PlanITROI pays for and then recertifies, are transforming families caught up in the digital divide by providing access to affordable technology they can proudly purchase, all while maximizing your recovery dollars and minimizing your costs, data security and environmental risks.
PlanITROI puts value back into your devices through its refurbishing process and then sells these assets through their wide network of retailers such as eBay, Best Buy, Amazon, etc. at an affordable price. Knowing where your retired computing devices get a second life is contributing to conquering the global digital divide.
PlanITROI, Inc. is a certified “Great Place to Work” company that values “People First” and its passion to “Change Lives with Affordable Technology.” As a fast-growing, innovative, fun place to work, we are all driven to change the world by disrupting how Enterprises, Education & Government Institutes, OEMs, Retailers, Resellers and Leasing companies make decisions on the best place for their retired or returned assets to go next.
PlanITROI is embarking upon the next stage in its impressive growth journey that started back in 2001 and is now recruiting for ISO Compliance Manager & Trainer in New Jersey.
ISO Compliance Manager/Trainer Overview:
The ISO Compliance Manager/Trainer will maintain the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO and R2 certifications. This role will assist with the development, publishing and implementation of company policies and procedures to support the continual improvement of our Quality System and maintain accredited registration in ISO, R2 and NAID certifications standards as it is built to support the responsible recycling initiatives. Maintain policies and procedures relative to the scope of PlanITROI’s management system along with creating and documenting new policies/procedures with video training guides and training in collaboration with managers. The scope includes all departments in PlanITROI’s organization. Establish quality, environmental, health and safety objectives. Target and monitor these targets as well as monitoring of key processes and developing metrics to report to the Executive Leadership team.
- Communicate importance of the Environmental, Health and Safety Management System
- Identify environmental, health and safety aspects of products, activities and services
- Ensuring that the processes and EH&SMS are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirements of these Standards R2, NAID, ISO 9001,14001,17001 and 45001.
- Responsible for coordinating regulatory programs and its applications and help support the compliance process; supporting and providing compliance with all the environmental issues and identifying the context of our organization and determining the interested parties that may influence the EHS system.
- Review accidents and incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct audits.
- Maintain working relationships with Regulatory Agencies and lead the Safety Committee Meetings for our operations.
- Manage Team Base Risk Assessments and the process and regularly conduct training needs analysis.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Practice safe working techniques and re-enforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set out by the Company.
- Maintain and update as needed all procedures and work instructions for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training.
- Ensure regulatory agencies inspections are coordinated and deficiencies minimized and corrected.
- Communicate with top management on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections.
- Accountable for researching and writing permit applications and work with environmental consultants and be compliant in completing permit reporting requirements if necessary.
- Maintain all logs and documentation associated with permits and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans & Procedures.
- Provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee / supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach.
- Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness
- Responsible for document management to ensure processes, documentation, JESs (Job Element Sheets) that are part of the company’s QMS are regularly updated for accuracy and suitability.
- Responsible for training on all process to team
- Update the Quality Manual as needed to maintain PlanITROI’s commitment to its ISO Compliance Policy.
- Maintain internal filing system regarding worker training and safety compliance.
- Work closely with other departments to develop and implement processes for ensuring proper documentation and adequate document/record controls.
- Conduct trend analysis of incidents/non-conformances and root cause.
Most important Qualifications we need in an ISO Compliance Manager/ Trainer:
- Working knowledge of R2:2013, ISO 14001:2004/2015 and ISO 45001:2018 and certification.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and certification.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Environmental Health and Safety/ISO Quality Compliance role.
- Possess a strong knowledge of IT Security across various frameworks.
- Have completed the OSHA 30-hour training course.
- Understanding of Internal Auditing, including Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience in ITAD would be an asset.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong work ethic with follow up and follow through.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team and effectively communicate with peers and management.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills. Ability to anticipate/identify problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. MS Office including Excel and Word) are essential.
- Detail oriented, able to analyze data and procedures.
- Creative – ability to use the data at hand to derive new meaningful metrics.
- Background in providing training and operational support.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with general Warehouse processes.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with general Production processes.
- Project Manager certification preferred.
PlanITROI Core Values
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
Visit our websites for more information:
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
Loading Job Application......