Are you interested in making an impact and changing people´s lives?
Then maybe you can help PlanITROI achieve our goal to impact 5,000,000 people´s lives looking to learn and earn by becoming a recipient of PlanITROI´s affordable computing devices. PlanITROI is a 20-year-old social enterprise focused on making profits to do good.
Since 2001, PlanITROI has been providing global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services to Enterprises, K12 and SMB organizations, committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with their retired computing devices.
PlanITROI’s mission is to Close the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology from our clients retired computing devices.
PlanITROI leverages the circular economy to do social good, by turning Clients’ returned, retired and idle IT devices (PC’s, laptops, Chromebooks, smartphones, tablets, etc.) into recertified, affordable technology solutions sold direct and through the largest retailers in the world.
Production Manager Overview:
The Production Manager will be responsible for implementing best practices for the efficient management of PlanITROI’s Production Department. The Operations environment consists of managing all Production Departments consisting of Audit, Refurbishing, Customer Repairs and Quality Control. This position entails managing current Production & Repair Operations and maintaining quality control, while developing the processes, strategy and road map for expanding the Production Department. We are looking for an experienced Production Manager who is skilled at running day-to-day operations within the Production Department. Candidates will need to be A++ certified and have knowledge of IT hardware, including mobile devices.
- Identify and track key Operations statistics and metrics which verify continual improvement in quality and efficiency
- Review NB/SYS/LCD inventory levels
- Ensure timely reporting to all internal departments on agreed upon statistics (units received, production repair, untested aged, aged, waiting parts, etc.), as well as, any additional agreed upon reports or those requested by senior management or corporate clients
- Provide daily guidance on Production floor for all employees interacting with the inventory processes. Ensure all product is in the correct location and guidelines are followed.
- Development and ongoing management of the Non-SN & SN Inventory -Warehouse functions. Reaction to system or human error (scanned, shipped out, locations update, etc.)
- Assist Inventory Control and Production areas with their daily needs, questions and issues, as they arise
- Create and maintain physical areas for inventory storage, placement and staging (organize areas, make space for incoming products, combine products)
- Forecast required parts required to refurbish inbound product based on data history
- Work with Sales and eCommerce team to build product to the correct specification
- Manage team and inventory to achieve all internal and client SLA’s
- Manage Repair Failed Units from Production/QC
- Manage third party testing, wiping and imaging software - maintaining top technology and efficiency
- Manage Quality Control team to ensure quality of finished goods product
Most important experience and qualities we need in a Production Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a full Production Team in refurbishing computers and consumer electronics
- Proven track record in management and demonstrated proactive leadership in a changing and growing environment
- Experience supervising Production and Repair technicians
- Experienced in computer repair or in related fields such as technology hardware
- Previous experience with server and network infrastructure is a plus
- Ability to delegate within control limits and ability to measure results
- Proactive, strategic thinker with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Six Sigma or Lean experience required
- A+ certification would be a plus
PlanITROI Core Values:
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
Loading Job Application......