Are you looking to make an impact and change people’s lives?
Then maybe you can help PlanITROI achieve our goal to impact 5,000,000 people's lives looking to learn and earn by becoming a recipient of PlanITROI’s affordable computing devices.
PlanITROI is seeking a hands-on builder/leader with expert experience in a fast-growing product e-commerce company with a global team. PlanITROI is a 20-year-old social enterprise focused on making profits to do good.
Since 2001, PlanITROI has been providing global IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services to Enterprises, K12, and SMB organizations, committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with their retired computing devices.
PlanITROI’s mission is to Close the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology from our clients' retired computing devices.
PlanITROI leverages the circular economy to do social good, by turning Clients’ returned, retired, and idle IT devices (PCs, laptops, Chromebooks, smartphones, tablets, etc.) into recertified, affordable technology solutions sold direct and through the largest retailers in the world.
Position Overview for CFO:
PlanITROI is seeking a hands-on builder/leader with expert experience in a fast-growing product e-commerce company with a global team. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of FP&A as well as ERP systems. Our candidate must have expertise in converting from Quick Books Online to a modern ERP system with execution from both an internal IS team and an outsourced partner. The candidate must have recently come from a company that sells and drop ships products directly to consumers through major online retailers such as; Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Best Buy, etc.
PlanITROI needs a proactive leader who can implement and integrate our vision of conquering the "Digital Divide" and "Changing Lives with Affordable Technology". The ideal candidate must have a proven background in FP&A, ERP, and e-commerce product sales of $100M+. This candidate must be a highly organized self-starter, detail-oriented, and can build and lead a finance team of "A" players for best in class process and systems by providing accurate, timely, transparent financials to take PlanITROI to $500M through acquisitions and organic growth profitability.
This position requires exceptional strong leadership skills to both manage at a strategic level, as well as, execute at a tactical level.
As a key member of our Leadership Team, we are expected to contribute to "The PlanITROI Way" built through three pillars, EOS, 4DX, and Culture by Design.
- Build, Manage and Lead, PlanITROI's Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Accounting, Finance, Analytics, Reporting, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Financial planning and analysis of cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business
- Accountable for accuracy and visibility to make informed strategic decisions to grow the business to $500M
- Accountable for managing the day to day functions and the teams
- Provide Gap Analysis in all areas of people, processes, and systems
- Set strategic direction for a timely monthly close within five business days
- Select, implement and manage an ERP system to support growth
- Build long and short term incentive plans and compensation structures
- Builder of budgets with metrics to measure/monitor departments against them
- Building and maintaining weekly KPI scorecards and scoreboards on the health and wealth of the company
Most important experience and qualities we need in a CFO:
- A proven leader of Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, and Business Intelligence teams
- Master in Accounting or Finance – CPA preferred
- A builder of systems and automation to replace what is being done manually
- Experience in selection, implementation, and development of an ERP system
- Experience converting from QBO to ERP system seamlessly
- Experience managing both a domestic and international team
- Expert experience at e-commerce transactions direct to consumer through retailers
- Experience building accounting IS automation for high volumes of individual sales transactions through many EDI/API calls and retailer websites
- Consumer sales tax understanding within various states and how nexus works
- Proven experience building budgets and keeping departments accountable by measuring and monitoring
- Creating, coordinating, and evaluating the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, and conservation of assets
- The ability to connect all business units and external partners in a complex business
- Business process analysis for continuous improvement, automation so we can continue to scale exponentially without subtracting from EBIT
- Experience in building long term incentive plans
- Experience in donation programs, 501c3, and minority business setup
- Experience working in a remote environment
PlanITROI Core Values
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth Leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
Visit our websites for more information:
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws."
Loading Job Application......