Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, PlanITROI, the global leader in IT asset disposition (ITAD) services to local and global organizations, is committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with our retired computing devices.
Our mission is helping in Closing the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology. We show you how your retired assets, which PlanITROI pays for and then recertifies, are transforming families caught up in the digital divide by providing access to affordable technology they can proudly purchase, all while maximizing your recovery dollars and minimizing your costs, data security and environmental risks.
PlanITROI puts value back into your devices through its refurbishing process and then sells these assets through their wide network of retailers such as eBay, Best Buy, Amazon, etc. at an affordable price. Knowing where your retired computing devices get a second life is contributing to conquering the global digital divide.
PlanITROI, Inc. is a certified “Great Place to Work” company that values “People First” and its passion to “Change Lives with Affordable Technology.” As a fast-growing, innovative, fun place to work, we are all driven to change the world by disrupting how Enterprises, Education & Government Institutes, OEMs, Retailers, Resellers and Leasing companies make decisions on the best place for their retired or returned assets to go next.
PlanITROI is embarking upon the next stage in its impressive growth journey that started back in 2001 and is now recruiting for a Production Manager.
The Production Manager will be responsible for implementing best practices for the efficient management of PlanITROI’s Production Department. The Operations environment consists of managing all Production Departments consisting of Audit, Refurbishing, Customer Repairs and Quality Control. This position entails managing current Production & Repair Operations and maintaining quality control, while developing the processes, strategy and road map for expanding the Production Department. We are looking for an experienced Production Manager who is skilled at running day-to-day operations within the Production Department. Candidates will need to be A++ certified and have knowledge of IT hardware, including mobile devices.
- Identify and track key Operations statistics and metrics which verify continual improvement in quality and efficiency
- Review NB/SYS/LCD inventory levels
- Ensure timely reporting to all internal departments on agreed upon statistics (units received, production repair, untested aged, aged, waiting parts, etc.), as well as, any additional agreed upon reports or those requested by senior management or corporate clients
- Provide daily guidance on Production floor for all employees interacting with the inventory processes. Ensure all product is in the correct location and guidelines are followed.
- Development and ongoing management of the Non-SN & SN Inventory -Warehouse functions. Reaction to system or human error (scanned, shipped out, locations update, etc.)
- Assist Inventory Control and Production areas with their daily needs, questions and issues, as they arise
- Create and maintain physical areas for inventory storage, placement and staging (organize areas, make space for incoming products, combine products)
- Forecast required parts required to refurbish inbound product based on data history
- Work with Sales and eCommerce team to build product to the correct specification
- Manage team and inventory to achieve all internal and client SLA’s
- Manage Repair Failed Units from Production/QC
- Manage third party testing, wiping and imaging software - maintaining top technology and efficiency
- Manage Quality Control team to ensure quality of finished goods product
Most important experience and qualities we need in a Production Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a full Production Team in refurbishing computers and consumer electronics
- Proven track record in management and demonstrated proactive leadership in a changing and growing environment
- Experience supervising Production and Repair technicians
- Experienced in computer repair or in related fields such as technology hardware
- Previous experience with server and network infrastructure is a plus
- Ability to delegate within control limits and ability to measure results
- Proactive, strategic thinker with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Six Sigma or Lean experience required
- A+ certification would be a plus
PlanITROI Core Values:
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
Loading Job Application......