Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, PlanITROI, the global leader in IT asset disposition (ITAD) services to local and global organizations, is committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with our retired computing devices.
Our mission is helping in Closing the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology. We show you how your retired assets, which PlanITROI pays for and then recertifies, are transforming families caught up in the digital divide by providing access to affordable technology they can proudly purchase, all while maximizing your recovery dollars and minimizing your costs, data security and environmental risks.
PlanITROI puts value back into your devices through its refurbishing process and then sells these assets through their wide network of retailers such as eBay, Best Buy, Amazon, etc. at an affordable price. Knowing where your retired computing devices get a second life is contributing to conquering the global digital divide.
PlanITROI, Inc. is a certified “Great Place to Work” company that values “People First” and its passion to “Change Lives with Affordable Technology.” As a fast-growing, innovative, fun place to work, we are all driven to change the world by disrupting how Enterprises, Education & Government Institutes, OEMs, Retailers, Resellers and Leasing companies make decisions on the best place for their retired or returned assets to go next.
PlanITROI is embarking upon the next stage in its impressive growth journey that started back in 2001 and is now recruiting for a net new role of E-Commerce Fulfillment Supervisor in Denville, New Jersey.
Position Overview for E-Commerce Fulfillment Supervisor: The E-Commerce Fulfillment Supervisor is responsible for preparing and planning strategies to meet the customers and the department’s daily, weekly, and monthly goals. Must have experience coaching and managing associates to high-performance standards and recognizing individual and team success. The E-Commerce Fulfillment Supervisor works directly with the department managers in the pursuit of operational excellence and the facility’s all-around success.
- Achieve performance goals and objectives in the areas of productivity and accuracy
- Lead and direct the work of your team
- Develop individual teammates skills, standards, and morale through training and coaching
- Give consistent and thorough feedback to teammates
- Set up and maintain efficiency flow methods for the order fulfillment process
- Follow up and ensure priority / same day orders have been completed and moved to the shipping department
- Troubleshoot and help resolve order issues and communicate to the appropriate teams when system changes are needed
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Assists in physical inventories when needed
- Maintains a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area at all times
- Organize workflow and ensure that teammates understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Delegate and share information to Team and Management
- Other duties as assigned as necessary
Most important experience and qualities we need in an E-Commerce Fulfillment Supervisor:
- Strong data entry skills
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a multi-client environment specifically in E-Commerce
- Supervisory experience – Lead like an Owner!
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to direct, coach, support, delegate and maintain morale
- Quick learner with a willingness to ask appropriate questions, as needed
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and experience with the scanner
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work OT, as needed
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds, bend or stand as necessary
PlanITROI Core Values
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
Loading Job Application......