Since 2001, PlanITROI has been focused on "Closing the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology". Now, more than ever, PlanITROI is considered “essential” and our impact on students’ and families’ lives is our driving mission.
Previously owned computing devices and mobile technology simply cannot be created. By partnering with organizations, industry leaders, educational institutions, and governments to uncover and recover the highest possible value for their retired and returned technology assets, we gain access to previously owned products.
Our supply team’s efforts to bring in previously owned computing devices provides us the opportunity to offer refurbished and re-certified devices through major online retailers. It is our goal to always create an affordable option for computing devices so we can continue to make an impact on the students, families, and businesses who depend on affordable technology.
We’re a certified "Great Place to Work in the USA" and pride ourselves on being a “People First” company. That means… in all situations, do what’s best for others. There is no better way to build a brand than to authentically do what’s right for others – every day!
The heartbeat of what we do is driven by processes and systems that keep us accountable and working as a team, we call it “The PlanITROI Way”.
Position Overview for Business Development Manager CDW:
As the Business Development Manager for PlanITROI, you will be a major contributor providing new business while presenting our life cycle value recovery model, sharing how our business model uses the user’s retired equipment to pay for critical services needed to drive their business – all while changing lives with affordable technology. You will position and sell our refurbished client devices from major manufacturers such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer and more direct to clients and our reseller partner Account Managers at CDW. The successful candidate is highly skilled in creating new business development opportunities, governance, sales execution, team building & management, and channel strategy.
We provide a competitive environment, coupled with world class tools and training, allowing you to exceed your goals and earn significant commissions. We only look for Business Development Manager who hold themselves accountable and who follow up and follow through with any and all opportunities in a timely manner.
To qualify for this position, you must have existing relationships within CDW, as well as, relationships within Medium/Large divisions within CDW. You must possess a sense of urgency with follow up/follow through and have a track record of selling computing hardware and services such as: deployments, repairs, upgrades, trade-in, life cycle programs and managed services programs.
- Share with others PlanITROI’s story of how we uncover and recover the value of assets for our prospects and clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Travel to see clients and prospects and attend trade shows
- Seek out and respond to RFPs and RFQs
- Build and present PowerPoint presentations to prospects
- Manage Sales and Marketing activities within our CRM
- Build an accurate portfolio of contacts within the Enterprise and reseller space
- Determine and implement strategic sales plans, quotas, forecasts and budgets
- Develop and market service offerings while positioning PlanITROI as the market leader in valued add recovery
- Measure against annual, quarterly and monthly sales performances goals
- Generate marketing campaigns to key contacts
Most important experience and qualities we need in a Business Development Manager:
- Experience working with CDW Chicago, Illinois location
- Established relationships directly with key decision makers within Large Enterprises (5,000+ users), buying Computing, Infrastructure and Mobile solutions with a focus on Hardware Deployments/Redeployments, (ITAD) IT Asset Disposition (Recovery/Recycling) and Depot Repair services
- Ability to identify products coming off-lease for purchase
- Proven track record of high-performance sales, with at least 10% new growth year over year to key IT decision makers within Large Enterprises
- Passionate about creating new business development opportunities through networking
- Experience in managing a monthly prospect pipeline
- Eager to attend regular meetings to review prospect pipeline
- Expertise presenting, with a formal presentation, a complex sale and making it look easy
- Experienced at implementing strategic sales plans, quotas, forecasts and budgets
- Extensive and experience responding to RFPs and building proactive proposals to solicit new business
- Experience leveraging industry associations & clients for referrals, papers, articles, presentations, etc.
- Have no restrictions with a non-compete or non-solicitation from working in a Business Development capacity at PlanITROI
- Light travel may be required
PlanITROI Core Values:
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
Loading Job Application......