Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, PlanITROI, the global leader in IT asset disposition (ITAD) services to local and global organizations, is committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with our retired computing devices.
Our mission is helping in "Closing the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology". We show you how your retired assets, which PlanITROI pays for and then recertifies, are transforming families caught up in the digital divide by providing access to affordable technology they can proudly purchase, all while maximizing your recovery dollars and minimizing your costs, data security and environmental risks.
PlanITROI puts value back into your devices through its refurbishing process and then sells these assets through their wide network of retailers such as eBay, Best Buy, Amazon, etc. at an affordable price. Knowing where your retired computing devices get a second life is contributing to conquering the global digital divide.
PlanITROI, Inc. is a certified “Great Place to Work” company that values “People First” and its passion to “Change Lives with Affordable Technology.” As a fast-growing, innovative, fun place to work, we are all driven to change the world by disrupting how Enterprises, Education & Government Institutes, OEMs, Retailers, Resellers and Leasing companies make decisions on the best place for their retired or returned assets to go next.
PlanITROI is embarking upon the next stage in its impressive growth journey that started back in 2001 and is now recruiting for a Director of Information Systems to be responsable for the overall IS strategy and development. As a leader you will contribute to the overall success of PlanITROI’s mission and profitable growth.
Position Overview for Director of Information Systems: PlanITROI is seeking an exceptional leader to be responsible for the overall IS strategy for our organization. You must possess a blend of business and IS knowledge to ensure the technology roadmap, contingency plans, alignment and delivery of all solutions and services meet internal IS and business performance criteria and service levels. The Director of Information Systems is responsible for ensuring that our Information System resources (hardware, software, data center, network, staff and processes) are aligned with the business units strategic, financial and operational priorities in order to meet the business goals.
- Manage, lead and motivate a global IS team
- Select and implement an ERP or other software that focuses on financial modules
- Review and establish realistic timelines for completion of projects with check points along the way
- Present both internally and externally to project stakeholders
- Collaborate internally with stakeholders on departmental needs
- Develop goals and strategies to support the overall business achieving its Goals with measurements
- Establish and direct IS related projects
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve client and customer experience
- Directs the information strategy of the company based upon forecasting information from senior management.
Most important experience and qualities we need in an Director of Information Systems:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or applicable IS certifications and 5 years of IT and Data Management experience
- Past experience with API/EDI
- Ability to evaluate the company’s long-term technology needs, develop and implement an overall IT strategy
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance and use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- C++ programming, .NET experience and SQL server familiarity, understand how data is turned into information is required
- PMP or other program management training a plus
- Ability to build out CRM database of direct to consumer customers and be able to track them
- Solid knowledge of Business Intelligence software and Process Mapping methodology is a must
- Proven experience tagging and tracking the full life cycle of merchandise and understanding of how it changes thru the process
- Extremely strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a deadline driven, high stress environment
PlanITROI Core Values
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
Loading Job Application......