Chief Financial Officer/ Mergers & Acquisitions
Since 2001, PlanITROI has been providing global Reverse Logistics, IT Asset Disposition (ITAD), and Asset Recovery Services (ARS) for OEM’s, Retailers, Enterprises, Education, and SMB organizations, committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with their retired computing devices. PlanITROI leverages the circular economy to do social good, by turning clients' old returned, retired, or idle IT devices ( laptops, PC’s, smartphones, tablets, etc.) into recertified, affordable technology solutions sold direct and through the largest retailers in the world.
PlanITROI is seeking a hands-on, strategic Chief Financial Officer who can implement and integrate our vision of “Closing the Digital Divide with Affordable Technology " The ideal candidate must have proven experience working with rapid growth organizations (from $10MM to $25MM+ in EBITDA) and demonstrated due-diligence and integrating acquisitions to support such growth.
As the Chief Financial Officer, specializing in buy-side mergers and acquisition (M&A) growth, you will play a critical role in driving financial strategy, ensuring fiscal responsibility, and contributing to the overall success of the organization's M&A activities. You will collaborate with executive leadership, providing financial insights and expertise to support informed decision-making and strategic growth initiatives. A successful candidate will have proven success leading finance, and other corporate departments of a global operation while also executing on a consolidation strategy as a key component of the company’s growth objectives. You must be skilled in integrating acquisitions to be accretive and maximize the company’s financial performance. This role is remote on eastern time only.
Mission: Build and Lead a team with "A" players for best-in-class processes and systems by providing accurate, timely and transparent financials to take PlanITROI to $500M through acquisitions and organic growth profitability.
- Lead Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions
- Direct the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reporting
- Develop & manage financial planning and analysis of cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business and EBITDA growth plan
- Work with department leaders to monitor and make recommendations to support rapid growth (Accounting/Finance, Information Systems and Business Intelligence)
- Build and lead a net new team to research and source new deal flow opportunities through acquisitions
- Execute on deal structuring, negotiation, due diligence, and integration efforts
- Support the development of short and long-range business forecasts and marketing plans
- Prepare, communicate and guide the M&A process, timeline, and key deliverables
- Compare sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets
- Support all departments with accounting, budgeting, reporting, forecasting and cash management.
- Develop and execute on acquisition strategy: scale, manage & lead in the sourcing, structuring, negotiating, and integrating of acquisitions to support EBITDA driven growth
- Establish and oversee metrics and KPI scorecards to provide visibility into the health and wealth of the organization
- Select, implement and manage a new ERP system
Requirements & Experience:
- Strong preference in ITAD or Reverse Logistic experience
- Proven success in a Corporate Finance or related capacity and demonstrated experience using financial and operational levers to maximize a company’s financial performance creating, coordinating, and evaluating financial programs and supporting information systems of the organization to drive efficient utilization of corporate assets.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required
- Expert in creating a successful playbook strategy for M&A as a key component of a growth strategy, with direct responsibility for sourcing, structuring, negotiating, and integrating acquisitions in companies from $5MM to $100MM+ revenues
- Ongoing analysis of business processes and leveraging a company’s scale to drive top and bottom line growth
- The ability to connect all business units and external partners in a complex business environment
- Experience in an eCommerce/Revenue Share model favorable
- Experience in selection, implementation, and development of ERP systems
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Expertise in QuickBooks online or alike
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment
PlanITROI Core Values
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth Leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
Visit our websites for more information:
www.PlanITROI.com, www.Digital DreamsProject.com, www.BuyRefurbished.com
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws."
Loading Job Application......