VP of Marketing - IT Hardware Life Cycle Services
Since 2001, PlanITROI has been providing global Reverse Logistics, IT Asset Disposition (ITAD), and Asset Recovery Services (ARS) for OEM’s, Retailers, Enterprises, Education, and SMB organizations, committed to preserving the highest levels of environmental responsibility and data security while changing lives with their retired computing devices. PlanITROI leverages the circular economy to do social good, by turning clients' old returned, retired, or idle IT devices ( Laptops, PC’s, smartphones, tablets, etc.) into recertified, affordable technology solutions sold direct and through the largest retailers in the world.
VP of Marketing Overview: PlanITROI is seeking an experienced IT Hardware Life Cycle Services marketer who can be our Chief Story Teller in sharing PlanITROI’s mission through content that cuts through all the clutter. The successful candidate must have a following of freelancers, agencies and internal teammates to build a marketing team from scratch. You must be passionate about marketing an accomplished purpose driven impactful business and need to have experience marketing and selling IT services and programs. We are seeking a successful servant leader that can lead a sales teams through complex sales with strategies and objection handling to communicate with large U.S. organizations to build business with PlanITROI. You must be a mentor and coach and have the ability to train in consultative selling to uncover the challenges leading to the opportunities .You must have a high drive for achieving goals with demonstrated sales and marketing experience that has produced significant results over a sustained period of time. This role is remote on Eastern Time only.
Mission: Create and execute the Marketing strategy that will lead to PlanITROI growing EBITDA from $10MM to $25MM+ and impacting 5,000,000 digitally underserved people by 2026.
- Be our Chief Story Teller, creating our unique story through content, design, video, graphics, images, etc. that convey PlanITROI's mission and enhance reputation in the market
- Lead the marketing strategy, branding, budget & execution for all divisions: PlanITROI, Digital Dreams Project, TechTradeUp, LenovoRecertified.com, AcerRecertified.com, BuyRefurbished.com
- Build, lead and coach a high-performance team of teammates, freelancers and agencies
- Create the inbound and outbound marketing strategy with a comprehensive marketing playbook
- Create email and LinkedIn campaigns that allow us to reach thousands each month and increase inbound leads
- Build relationships within our industry associations: RLA, IAITAM, Gartner, etc.
- Create sales content for email, voice, SMS, LinkedIn: Outreach that matches our prospective targets mission, vision, CSR, circular economy, sustainability, diversity & Inclusion to align with PlanITROI’s mission
- Produce attention grabbing educational content to be used in websites, social media, drip campaigns, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing & Communications preferred
- Must have experience in a senior leadership role with responsibility in marketing strategy, development and execution
- Must have a network of potential internal teammates, freelancers, and agencies who can be on board and driving projects within 90 days
- Must have experience managing the full marketing budget with consistent YoY growth in revenue and profit
- Must have expert experience in corporate branding
- Expert in: B2B targeted digital marketing using the most modern tools, apps, web, AI, etc.
- Must have experience in creating and sharing a unique story that wins business
- Must have experience in building a marketing playbook
- Must has experience in creating highly effective outbound sales scripts, emails, and buyers’ journeys
- Must have experience in CRM platforms and sales engagement systems
- Experience with PlanITROI’s target audience: decision makers in IT departments of large organizations
PlanITROI Core Values
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth Leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
Visit our websites for more information:
www.PlanITROI.com, www.DigitalDreamsProject.com, www.BuyRecertified.com
“PlanITROI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."
Loading Job Application......
If you have questions, please contact dduff@Planitroi.com