We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our team. PatientNOW develops EMR/PM/Medical CRM software for aesthetic medical practices in the United States. Located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. PatientNOW was named one of the TOP 50 Healthcare solutions for 2015 and is ranked #2 in customer satisfaction for 2017 by Black Book for Plastic Surgery.
PatientNOW is seeking an experienced EMR Software Trainer to join our team. This candidate will be responsible for training and implementing patientNOW software for new clients and providing ongoing training to existing clients. Candidate will be expected to meet go live deadlines and organize training agendas for each client. A commitment to excellence in training, client satisfaction and a strong desire to do a good job is required. This position reports to the Training Manager and is located in Greenwood Village, CO.
- Background in software and in training (EMR and Revenue Cycle Management experience a plus)
- Background in insurance billing
- Experience working in a Medical Practice (Preferably Plastic Surgery or Medical Spa Offices)
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Strong organizational Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience in the aesthetic industry
- Background in customer support
- Experience in project management
- Background in software testing
- Proficiency using video software
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 2 to 5 years (flexible)
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Experience
- Travel: Less than 20%
- The compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus.
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Profit Sharing