Sales Professional Commissioned- NRH
North Richland Hills, TX
Sales Professional Commissioned Pay Plan - NRH
Are you ready to start a career where you are in control of your success level? Are you a self-starter with a passion to provide superior customer service? Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills is looking for outstanding individuals ready to join our award-winning sales team. Experience is not necessary, but if you love sales and have strong communication and customer service skills, we are excited to share our knowledge and train you to be a successful sales professional.
Already have the experience, but looking for a dealership to call home? Come find out why our sales professionals’ average tenure is over eight years!
Pack Auto Group believes our success is attributed to our employees. Since 1980, we have continued to grow our business and culture while holding true to our core values of fun, integrity, caring, self-discipline, and continuous improvement.
We are passionate about harnessing a culture where our employees LOVE their jobs and customers LOVE our employees. We are focused on using technology to create a best-in-class experience for our customers. Dominating our share of the market in the sales and servicing of Ford products in the DFW market while maintaining a top ranking in customer service, employee satisfaction, and owner loyalty. Who we are and how we do business in defined in our Core Values, Vision, and Mission statements.
If interested in becoming part of our award-winning team, apply below!
COMPENSATION & SCHEDULES
- Competitive Commission Pay Plan
- 40-42-hour work week with two days off
- The largest Ford new vehicle inventory in North Texas and over 200 pre-owned vehicles
- Ongoing training to hone your skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accident Insurance
- Paid vacation for full-time employees
- Employee discount on vehicle purchases, parts, and service
- Drug-Free Work Environment
The Sales Professional is directly responsible for selling or leasing vehicles by assisting customers in determining their vehicle needs and completing all applicable paperwork. Builds customer loyalty and increases Customer Satisfaction through professionalism, trustworthiness, sincerity, attitude, and a business-like appearance in every customer experience.
- Serve as an advocate for Five Star Ford by sharing what makes us the smart choice to do business.
- Provide exceptional service throughout the customer's experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Approach, greet and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Communicate effectively both in-person, over the phone, and via email/text to discover the customer's needs.
- Facilitating steps of the sales process and assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Follow-up with customers before, during, and after the sale to become their trusted friend in the automotive business.
- Establishes and maintains standards for the delivery of vehicles to customers
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prefer previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
- Valid in-state driver's license and clean driving record that is acceptable to our policies.
- Bondable and insurable
Loading Job Application......