Pack Auto Group believes our success is attributed to our employees. Since 1980, we have continued to grow our business and culture while holding true to our core values of Fun, Integrity, Caring, Self-Discipline, and Continuous Improvement.
We are passionate about nurturing a culture where our employees LOVE their jobs and customers LOVE our employees. We are focused on using technology to create a best-in-class experience for our customers and employees while also dominating our share of the market in the sales and servicing of Ford products in the DFW market and maintaining a top ranking in customer service, employee satisfaction, and owner loyalty. Who we are, and how we do business is defined in our Core Values as well as our Mission and Vision statements.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accident Insurance
- Paid vacation for full-time employees
- Employee discount on cars, parts and service
- Drug-Free Work Environment
- We’re passionate about our culture
- Assumes responsibility for customer and employee satisfaction as well as profitability of the New, Used and Fleet departments as well as the Finance department.
- Will submit an annual forecast for all variable operations that is approved by the General Manager.
- Will implement actions to meet that forecast centered on the Road Map to Success that the dealership has established.
- Focuses on selling new, used and fleet vehicles while providing an experience for the customer that exceeds their expectations.
- Ensures that all variable department employees are meeting the minimum standards of their jobs as well as holding them accountable to meet those standards. Create action plans to help employees meet their minimum standards of their job if they are not achieving them.
- Makes recommendations to the General Manager regarding short- and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions, and compensation plans.
- Reviews monthly and annual forecast productivity reports and projecting unit sales, gross profits, expenses, and operating profits for the new- and used-sales departments.
- Works with Dealer and General Manager to determine appropriate days’ supply for new and used vehicles and orders/acquires vehicle inventory accordingly.
- Establishes procedures for quick disposal of over-aged new and used vehicles.
- Maintains teamwork in a customer-focused sales environment throughout the sales, delivery, and follow-up process
- Provides effective communication throughout the Variable operations.
- Coach people on how to handle customer issues.
- Develops incentive programs along with Dealer and other Managers.
- Ensures that Sales Managers (new and used) understand dealership policies, procedures, and sales systems.
- Ensures a positive and safe working environment for employees.
- Displays, merchandises and promotes new and used vehicles.
- Involved in daily and weekly sales meetings.
- Ensures that the people and facility are kept in Five Star Ford fashion.
- Maintains professional appearance
- Must have General Sales Manager experience.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to stay strong and calm in a stressful environment; must thrive under pressure
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen prior to employment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Valid Driver's License and Insurable
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between Pack Auto Group and its employees.
Loading Job Application......