We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our award winning, high volume sales department. If you have prior experience working in automotive sales, enjoy working on a team, or are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, we want to talk to you! We understand the difficulties many people are facing during the pandemic that is why we have implemented a strict sanitation and social distancing policy at our dealership. Each finance office comes with a transparent sneeze guard to make doing paperwork a breeze and to ensure the health and safety of our customers as well as our staff.
During these unprecedented times you can feel at ease knowing you work for the most resilient auto manufacturer in the world, Toyota! Apply today.
First year earning expectations should be over $120,000. Our commission pay plan is designed to unlock your full potential while rewarding you in the process.
- Medical, Dental
- Life and Disability
- Paid Vacation
- High Volume Store
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Advancement
- Uncapped Pay
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have dealership experience
Loading Job Application......